Country: Switzerland / Industry: Manufacturing / Technology: Odoo / Year: 2021
About Chocolats Camille Bloch SA
Camille Bloch is a Swiss chocolate producer based in Courtelary. It was founded in 1929 in Bern by Camille Bloch. Camille Bloch produced about 5,000 tons of chocolate.
- Chocolate Recipes were saved in XLS
- Manufacturing Work Orders were provided via Doc files
- Manual Data Entry of Entire Manufacturing Process
- Time-consuming and redundant manual records
- Lack of traceability in supply chain and logistics
- decentralized operations
- We mapped the client’s entire business workflow to the structure of Odoo ERP through our Odoo implementation team.
- streamline manufacturing & Inventory Management
- streamline a wide range of operations (from purchasing to accounting)
- save significant time and costs in manufacturing, accounting, and communications
- automate end-to-end supply chain processes
- Improper accounting of Sale/Purchase transactions in Business
- Effective inventory tracking for effective inventory management and reduction in misstatements
- Delayed information about out-of-stock issues resolved.
- Product Cost price calculation
Customized Odoo Solutions
- Created Batch / Lot No. for customer invoice
- Best before-date calculation on invoice
- Product label and nutrition value generation
- Point of sale standard configuration
- Added allergy management information
- All information in multiple languages (English, German, Italian)
Agile and Accurate Decision Making
- The Odoo management dashboard feature allows the team to access critical data and make accurate decisions.
- Effective Inventory Management enabled them to save over 15% in Working capital
- Monitor suppliers’ and collection officers’ KPIs and analyze daily collections based on demand
- Increased Profit Margins +20%