Coding skills are NOT required: the management is very simple and can be performed from an intuitive control panel. We will also provide all the necessary information and support to keep the website up to date and highly competitive.
100% Mobile responsive Website: A good part of surfing has shifted from Desktop to mobile and also Google gives a higher priority to mobile website for ranking of websites. The website has been designed to ensure that transactions can also be completed on mobile devices.
You don’t have to invest for a warehouse or purchase goods to resell. There’s only a small monthly fee for the dropshipping service. You will cover this cost with just few sales.
No need to ship your orders. They will be managed entirely by the supplier
Secure HTTPS protocol compatibility for safest transactions and SEO ranking
In conclusion, Kate Olivia is an online megastore that can really stand out in the Swimwear & Lingerie, allowing you to make serious income in a rapidly growing business.
Computer skills are not required: the order management is easy and straightforward allowing you to earn from the very first day.
Sales Funnel Plugin. No need to buy additional services like ClickFunnels et. There is a plugin for your sales funnel that has been setup and configured.
- Hosting with High Quality Service Provider
- Configurable theme. Easy to edit from the admin section
- Live chat support (tawk.to can be integrated on request)
- Blog, TOS, Privacy, Contact, About pages
- Social Media Accounts
- GDPR Cookie Notification
- Google analytics plugin for tracking visitors
- Product Reviews
- Automatic Image Resizing for better viewing
- Related Products
- Discount Coupon System
- Backup & Restore server level (Hosting Feature)
- WordFence Security plugin
- Yoast SEO plugin
- Sales Reports
- Most popular products
- Newsletter form (Mailchimp can be integrated on request)
- Featured products
- Full control over latest products
- Social share buttons
- Ajax product search
- Shop/search by price range
- Business that runs mostly with admin and planning processes 5-7 Hours per week. Most of the tasks can be outsourced to VA.
- Freedom to run a business from anywhere in a world.
- Multiple potential ways to grow business worldwide plus expanding through other sales channels
- Professional and 100% responsive design website (in compliance with Google SEO Requirements)
- All essential plugins like Yoast SEO, WP Fence etc are already installed and configured.
- Active social network accounts
- Mega Store with over 3K Products & over 30K SKU’s.
- Includes Exclusive products (not available with any vendors on Aliexpress)
- You can easily add as many products as you want (can be outsourced to VA or can ask your vendor to update it for you)
If you are ready to devote some time to promotion work, you can definitely increase the number of orders. I have a lot of ideas. For example:
- A regular blog with good SEO articles (reviews of new or bestselling products for example) could easily ramp up traffic.
- Continue to make focus on social pages, answer to comments and questions on Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Adding more products to the website and content to social media accounts could help a lot
- Facebook / Google Ad campaigns will dramatically increase sales.
We can provide additional support and consulting for the same.
Customer support (1-2 hrs/wk); about 2-4 tickets per week. Most are about shipment information. Take this as a chance to make customers advocates of the brand by delivering high quality and personalized answers/solutions.
Fulfilment (1-2 hr/wk): All orders are fulfilled by a third party after payment is received. All you need to do is to process order. Emails with tracking information are being sent to the customers automatically. If you have allowed the vendor access to your store as store manager, they will do the fulfillment for you. Update the tracking number etc.
Marketing and Business Development (0-1 hrs/am ); currently no time is spent on business development and marketing program since it all has already been set up. You can outsource marketing to the current digital agency that we use or hire freelancers etc.
There are interesting options to explore such as listed in Opportunities section.
In our experience that one of the best ways of customer acquisition is via SEO. We are using SEO on our other sites that we own and have got amazing results in terms of sale. We can recommend the SEO agency that we use.
The website has its own presence in social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook). It’s always good to have some Social Media Agency to manage your account for you. Doing automated post will not generate desired results.
Another source of the traffic to the website is email campaigns. What you can do is connect your WooCommerce store with MailChimp and automate your e-mail subscribers as well as create automated campaigns that will send out emails few times in a month.
Customers are retained by advertising new products and sending out promotion via mailing list.
What is Included in the Sale?
You don’t have to worry about anything: the shop is managed by the Vendor, using Shop Manager WP-Admin Access. So you don’t have to worry about anything. They will manage your inventory and also orders.
- Domain Name
- WooCommerce Store (website full content logos, images, etc.)
- Prepaid hosting service for 3 months (if you want the website to stay with the current hosting provider)
- Supplier Contact Details
- Social Media & SEO Agency Details
- 1 months of post-sale support & training from me
- Social Media Accounts:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BabyThing.net/
- Pinterest: https://in.pinterest.com/babything3658/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BabyThing3
How long does shipping take?
The vendor we are ships from various warehouses from across the globe. They provide free shipping. For Free Shipping, it takes about 15 Days to reach US. There is also an option for Express Shipping, that will take about 5 Days to reach US.
In the coming months majority of products will be shipped only from US warehouses. This should raise conversion and sales significantly.
The vendor offers 24×7 Support via E-mail, chat and phone.
How many refunds do you have?
Only couple of customers asked for a refund in the last year. None of them due to quality of products.
WooCommerce / WordPress Hosting
The Website is currently hosted with TD Web Services – Business Hosting along with CloudFlare.
- SSD RAID 10
- PHP 7.3 with FPM
- 1 GBPS Port Speed
- Mod Security Web Application Firewall (OWSP Rules)
- WordFence WordPress Firewall
- Unlimited E-Mails
This has been designed to ensure that your website can perform with Higher Traffic levels and giving you consumer as better & faster web experience.
What is required to keep the business operational?
The site has to be promoted. The Dropship vendor will be processing your orders for you without additional cost. Most of the process is automated so it takes only a few clicks to confirm the order and the supplier will pack and ship it to your customer. As the vendor is doing the order fulfilment, there are no extra additional time that you need.
What’s Included in Sale
- Domain Name
- Pre-Paid Professional Hosting for 3 Months
- Optimized WooCommerce Store (logo, images etc)
- Active Social Media Profiles
- 3 months of post-sale support & training from me. Support and Training can be provided over Skype.
- Contacts to Outsource all the tasks needed to run this business, minimizing your job and generating almost passive income
Hosting Quertery subscription plan: $44.10 USD
Yearly Domain Renewal: 15$
VA & Marketing, based on the amount of work issued and with vendors that you use.
I’m a newbie. Will I be able to run this business
Yes, absolutely! All the main tasks are automated (minimizing the manual work required for the website maintenance) and we offer full 3 months after sale support. Generally, this should be enough to get your started.
Is the site customizable? What if I wish to change logo or some images?
You will be able to do that effortlessly, as the website is fully customizable through a very intuitive control panel. You can also customize the products, pick the ones you prefer, change categories or edit prices and markup profits.
May I have copyright problems with the images used?
Unlike many other sellers, there are no hidden cost. All the images that are used in the website are Royalty Free Images. Product images is authorized by the vendor. So there are no additional or hidden cost there.
What will be my work after purchasing this website?
You will have to bring traffic to your website through SEO, Social Media, advertising and other techniques. This will be your main task. Managing the orders will be extremely fast and simple as you will be able to forward them to the supplier.
Why Did we Choose WooCommerce and Not Shopify?
There are a lot of limitations of Shopify as compared to WooCommerce. For instance blogs etc. WooCommerce sits on top of WordPress which is one of the best blogging platform. So to create your blogs it becomes extremely simple. A lot of shops in shopy will create a sub-domain for their blog and have those blogs on WordPress. This is an additional cost too.
SEO is far easier in WordPress + WooCommerce than shopify. Using a simple SEO plugin like Yoast it can cover your on-page SEO needs.
Also, with Shopify you need to get an email provider for your professional email address, which is an additional cost.
Most importantly – cost. We are paying 22.05$ per quarter for quality hosting (incl. Hosting + E-Mail Address). Which is far cheaper than what shopify offers.
What about product returns?
Returns are handled by the supplier itself, that means that your customer will ship the product back directly to the supplier.
Has the site ever received any search engine penalties?
Do you have permission to sell/ transfer all items previously indicated as being included in the sale and also any associated accounts and stores?
Can you confirm that readonly access for Google Analytics has been granted to enable a full performance review?
Yes. I have integrated Google Analytics to the website.
There are no reviews yet.